“Creativity is connected to humility and it moves quietly in the sacred resources of the soul. I’ve often believed it to be rooted in the energy of purity which is the bedrock of creation.” Dr. Sister Jenna
TO INCREASE CREATIVITY~
- Keep allowing inner space to welcome new thinking and new ways of doing and being.
- Cultivate an attitude of creating a safe space for folks to share their stories with you. Believe it or not, it helps so much to create.
- Do your very best in being present.
- Be compassionate when listening.
- Keep your notebook close so you can jot down your flow of creativity when it comes.
- Be internalized when you can and observe where your thoughts are going. If it is towards waste, creativity can’t thrive. Rather gently seek to find something of pure beauty to trigger consciousness back to openness and positivity.
- Lastly, ask the Highest Source of Creation -what next and listen as openly as possible.
By making this a regular practice and just being an open and caring human being, you can trigger more creativity in simple things like preparing a meal, writing a story, cleaning the stove…for there are countless humble efforts to save the world!